Here are some acronyms you may hear at Flambeau:
- ECF: Elemental Chlorine Free
- EMS: Environmental Management System
- PCF: Processed Chlorine Free
- TCF: Total Chlorine Free
We are proud to be affiliated with and/or certified by these organizations:
- AF&PA: American Forest & Paper Association (www.afandpa.org)
- FSC: Forest Stewardship Council (www.fscus.org)
- ISO: International Organization for Standardization (www.iso.org)
- ISO 9001: Standard for Quality Management & Quality Assurance
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management
- SFI: Sustainable Forest Initiative (www.sfiprogram.org)
- TAPPI: Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry (www.tappi.org)
- USW: United Steelworkers (www.usw.org)
- USW: United Steelworkers Local 2-0445
- Green Masters Program (www.wisconsinsustainability.com)
- Green Tier (www.dnr.wi.gov)
Flambeau River Papers is proud to partner with these forward-thinking companies. They embrace our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Johnson Timber Corporation
Established in 1973, Johnson Timber Corporation is a forest management and wood chipping manufacturer operating four manufacturing and storage sites throughout Wisconsin. The Hayward-based company sells quality wood chips and emphasizes sustainable forestry. Visit them at www.johnsontimber.com.
Since 1990, Futurewood Corp. has helped landowners to realize the availability of wood fiber to meet current and future demands. It is a forest management company dedicated to science-based forest management and responsible harvesting of woodland properties throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan. Read more about their services at www.futurewoodcorp.com.
Flambeau River Papers’ products are sold exclusively by CellMark to customers across North America. See this featured story about the mill: www.cellmark.com/success-stories/cellmark-paper.