FRP 100 is the environmental choice for many applications, made with 100 percent post-consumer waste. This highly versatile product, available in two versions, is suitable for offset and digital printing applications. In addition to its environmental benefits, FRP 100 has built-in durability that allows it to perform well in high-speed laser print applications. Contact a CellMark representative for more product information.
- FRP 100 is a 100 percent post-consumer waste product
- SFI- and FSC-certification available
- FRP 100 is a highly versatile paper, and marks an innovative breakthrough in environmentally responsible paper production. It is ideal for brochures, folders, flyers, invitation cards, newsletters, catalogs, and a host of other documents.
- Alkaline/Acid-free for archival quality
- Laser and inkjet guaranteed
- Outstanding printing surface
- Meets ANSI specifications for permanence
- Available with the following chain of custody certifications: SFI and FSC
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certified