FRP Envelope is a sturdy, high-quality, white paper available in wove or vellum finish designed to accommodate superior runnability. It enables seamless envelope printing and converting, even in high-speed environments. FRP Envelope has outstanding die-cutting characteristics, and is produced to fit most envelope applications.
- SFI- and FSC-certification available
- Available in up to 30 percent post-consumer waste and higher upon request
- FRP Envelope paper is an exceptional product for a broad range of envelopes in a host of shapes and sizes.
- 92 brightness (blue white)
- Acid-free creation for durability
- Premium bulk and feel
- Outstanding printing surface
- Meets ANSI specifications for permanence
- Available with the following chain of custody certifications: SFI, FSC
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certified